Back to News
Patient Satisfaction Survey results are out!
Posted on 17 Jul 2019
We are delighted with the results of the 2019 GP Patient Survey. This is an independant survey carried out on behalf of NHS England and sent out to over 2 million people across the UK. The results show how people feel about their practice.
Thank you to everyone who completed one for St Wulfstan Surgery.
St Wulfstan were one of only 29 practices in the country to receive a 'good overall experience' score of 100%
- 100% describe their overall experience of this GP practice as good
- 99% felt their needs were met during their last general practice appointment
- 100% find it easy to get through to this GP practice by phone
- 98% describe their experience of making an appointment as good
- 97% say the healthcare professional they saw or spoke to was good at giving them enough time during their last general practice appointment
For more details, please visit the GP Survey website here