ADMIN ASSISTANT TWO ROLES
Role 1: 22.5 hours per week, as follows: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9.00-1.00 and 1.30-5.00
Role 2: 17 hours per week, as follows: Tuesday and Thursday 9.00-1.00 and 1.30-6.00
Start date: July/August 2019
Salary: Starting salary £8.45 per hour
Reporting to: Admin Manager / Practice Manager
We are a semi-rural practice in Southam, Warwickshire rated ‘Outstanding’ by the CQC. We are looking to recruit two Admin Assistants, to ensure we maintain the high standards of service that our patients have come to expect.
This is a wide-ranging role involving a variety of tasks, providing secretarial and administrative service to the Practice team. The role includes dealing with patients and their carers, as well as hospitals and other healthcare providers.
Experience in audio-typing, excellent communication skills and a positive approach to work are essential. A good level of understanding of computers is also essential. Familiarity with EMIS clinical software would be an advantage. You should be able to provide holiday and sickness cover as required, sometimes at short notice.
You will be quick-thinking, pro-active and responsive to sometimes several issues occurring at the same time. You will need a problem-solving approach and have an ability to work under pressure with a high level of accuracy.
· You will need to be highly organised and able to multi-task and prioritise your work.
· You will adhere to strict patient confidentiality at all times
· You will understand and respect the diversity of people and be courteous to your colleagues, our patients and their carers at all times.
· You will have a good understanding of computer hardware and software. We are an EMIS Web Practice and experience of this system would be a definite advantage. We use a variety of healthcare software as well as Microsoft Office.
· You will fit in with our experienced and happy team who strive to provide an excellent service to our patients.
· You will be able to portray a positive and warm demeanour regardless of the situation
Please send CV with a covering letter to: Damaris.Gama-Valdez@stwulfstansurgery.nhs.uk
Closing date for applications: 5th July 2019
The Receptionist, Treatment Room Nurse and Locum GP Roles have now been filled