We currently have three vacancies: treatment room nurse; part time receptionist and Locum GP.
TREATMENT ROOM NURSE
Please apply, enclosing a CV, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 08/02/19
Start date: February/March 2019
Hours: Part time - 4/5 sessions per week, to include Tuesday and Friday morning
Salary: Starting salary dependant on experience
Reporting to: Senior Practice Nurse and the partners (clinically) and to the Practice Manager (administratively)
We are a semi-rural GP practice in Southam, Warwickshire rated ‘Outstanding’ by the CQC. We are looking for a treatment room nurse to work with our small and friendly team on a part time basis.
This is an interesting position with plenty of patient contact and the opportunity to develop new skills.
You will be responsible, along with the rest of your team, for a range of duties all aimed at providing an efficient and effective nursing service. In return you’ll be given the support and training to succeed and progress.
You should be an NMC Registered Nurse and have excellent communication and computer skills
You should have:
· Ability to demonstrate enthusiasm to develop nursing skills
· Ability to use own judgement, initiative, resourcefulness and common sense
· Ability to work without direct supervision and determine own workload priorities
· Excellent timekeeping abilities
· Ability to work as part of an integrated multi-skilled team
· Pleasant and articulate manner
· Ability to work and remain calm under pressure
· Ability to work in a changing environment
Please click on the following links for further information:
The Receptionist, Administrative Assistant and Locum GP Roles have now been filled