Our practice offers the following facilities:
- Step free accessAll of the rooms that patients require access to are on the ground floor of the practice.
- Wheelchair accessThe practice is wheelchair accessible; fitted with automatic double-doors for ease of access.
We have a wheelchair that can be used by patients whilst visiting the practice. If you telephone us in advance, we can arrange for a member of staff to meet you in the car park with our wheelchair and help you throughout your visit.
- Disabled WCWe have disabled toilets for the use of patients.
- Disabled parkingWe also have dedicated disabled spaces in our car park.
- Induction loopWe have a portable hearing loop that can be taken into any clinical room or used at reception. Please ask the receptionist.
- Large text or alternative fontWe are happy to provide any letters or our own patient leaflets in large text or alternative fonts, on request. Please ask the receptionist for further details.
To learn more, please ring our reception on 01926 810939.